Women's journey into leadership & ministry
Free Online Mini Class
What does it take to answer God’s call to ministry? What’s stopping you from saying yes?
The journey to ministry and leadership can be fraught with unanticipated barriers and challenges. Together, men and women will examine the barriers women especially face when pursuing ministry and leadership roles.
Through engaging interviews, study, discussion, and reflection, students will map a path forward in their journey to more fully participate in God’s kingdom work.
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE ONLINE MINI CLASS
What will i learn?
- Uncover tools to better support women in their call to ministry and leadership.
- Build a supportive community of ministry professionals.
- Nurture your soul with corporate and personal spiritual formation practices.
- Affirm your calling to ministry regardless of gender, race, or denomination.
- Complete this self-guided course at a pace that is right for you.
Independent course work plus two zoom meetings.
Biblically grounded and culturally relevant.
MEET YOUR PROFESSOR
Director of Seminary Advancement
Throughout her career, Carrie Starr has served as the Eastern Regional Director of Campus Ambassadors Christian Fellowship and as the Hostelton Chair of Ethics and Free Enterprise at Roberts Wesleyan College. Currently, Carrie is pursuing a Doctor of Ministry degree at Northeastern Seminary while serving as Director of Seminary Advancement.
She is the author of Secret Shame: Finding Freedom Through Telling the Truth, and co-author of two books with her husband Erv entitled Cheap Love: Living and Loving on Less, and Marriage Adventures: The Secret to an Extraordinary Life together. They have three children and live in a 200-year-old barn.